I don’t know about you but I have currently been obsessed with listening to podcasts! They are perfect for when you are driving, cleaning the house or just need to pass some time. My favorites are all over the place from funny to serious so I thought I would just list them all out for you! Don’t forget to tell me your favorites in the comments below so I can listen to them, too.
- Bitch Sesh. This is my guilty pleasure! If you like anything Bravo or reality tv, this one is for you. It’s hosted by two comedians and writers (Casey Wilson and Danielle Schneider) and they are hilarious. They recap a bunch of reality shows…but they also talk about their personal lives and it has me laughing out loud every time I listen to it! Their guests are equally as funny and I look forward to the new episode every week.
- The Skinny Confidential Him & Her. If you read The Skinny Confidential, I am sure you already know about this podcast. If not, you should start reading and listening! Lauryn and her husband, Michael cover everything in this podcast. They talk health and wellness, blogging tips, business tips and bonus – they are really funny! Lauryn is also great to follow on Snapchat! (@laurynevarts)
- The Purposeful Home Podcast. This is a relatively new podcast and one I’ve only listened to a handful of times but so far I am really loving it! The hosts are two work at home moms who discuss how to live more intentionally and with less “stuff” in your life. They cover minimalism, time management, motherhood and everything in between!
- The LadyGang. These ladies don’t shy away from anything. They talk girl stuff, celebrities and have a slew of amazing guests. It’s hilarious and at times makes me blush but I love it! (Make sure you type in “ladygang” as one word so that you can find it.)
- Beauty Inside Out with Kimberly Snyder. This is one that I have been listening to religiously every week for quite a while now. Kimberly is a nutritionist and she shares so much helpful information via this podcast. On Mondays she has a guest interview and shares a health tip with her friend, Tony. On Thursdays she answers questions from her listeners. Some of the things she talks about are intense but I feel like if we all incorporate a little of what she recommends, we’ll be a lot healthier!
Here are a few that I listen to every once in a while but not necessarily every week. It all kind of depends what mood I’m in or if they have a good guest or not.
- The Marvelous Moms Club. The host interviews a lot of mommy bloggers that I love so if she has a good one on there, I’ll listen!
- Adderall and Compliments. She talks about a lot of reality tv and celebrity news. She’s pretty funny but the episodes are super long so that kind of deters me from listening too often.
- Missing Richard Simmons. This is worth mentioning because it was really good up until the last episode. In case you hadn’t heard or noticed, Richard Simmons has been out of the public eye for the last three years. The host of this podcast interviews his close family and friends to try to find him. Spoiler alert: they don’t find him and the series kind of ends abruptly. It’s almost as if he legally couldn’t continue it anymore. The first five episodes are really interesting, though!
- The Adam Carolla Show. I hardly ever listen to this anymore but I wanted to mention it because it’s one that my husband and I can both agree on if we are on a road trip! Adam is pretty funny and has some good guests every now and then.
Those are my current favorites! Do you listen to podcasts?!