Welcome to my updated blog! I finally switched from Blogger to WordPress! I have been considering this for years now but have never actually pulled the trigger. I tried to do it myself a while ago and almost lost everything!! So this time I hired some help! Amber from Amber in the Loop helped with the whole migration process and she is amazing! She responded quickly to all of my emails and kept me updated on the process the whole time. I highly recommend her if you need some help with your blog!
I thought since there are a lot of new readers lately and my blog just got a makeover that now would be a good time to reintroduce myself! So hi, welcome, and here are ten things you might not know about me!
- I was born in Lake Havasu, AZ, I grew up in Kingman, AZ, moved to Montana after high school, met my husband there and together we moved to Texas which is where we live now!
- When I was little, I had a cat named Perscilla and when she died I got a dog and named her Perscilla. And yes, I know that Perscilla is correctly spelled Priscilla but I insisted on spelling it my way!
- I also had guinea pigs when I was little and my favorite one was named, Scooter.
- I am a total homebody and would rather be at home with my family than anywhere else!
- I am a “Bravo-holic” and watch all of the Housewives shows. It’s a guilty pleasure and not one that I’m proud of. #dontjudgeme
- I live 1,783 miles away from my parents and that makes me so sad. I feel so lucky and fortunate that I get to see them as often as I do, though!
- Our son was due the day after Christmas but he ended up arriving a week early on the 18th!
- I competed in a few NPC figure and bikini competitions back in the day…which started my journey with health and fitness. More on that and why I quit competing, here.
- I failed my driver’s permit test two times before finally passing on my third try.
- Being a Mom is the most amazing thing in the world and I feel so blessed every day when I wake up next to our son!
Tell me a little something about yourself in the comments. I would love to learn more about each of you!
Thanks for reading!
PS There might be some technical difficulties while we iron out the new site…let me know if you notice anything!! Thanks!!