1. TouchThinkLearn: ABC by Xavier Deneux – We bought this book while we were in Seattle and it has quickly become a favorite. I wanted it the minute I saw it because it has the coolest pictures and it’s interactive for Grey. It’s really a book that I want to be sure to keep in good condition so we keep it out of Grey’s reach and he is constantly asking to read it! I also just realized they have this book for numbers, colors, animals, etc. and now I want them all!
2. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad, Day by Judith Viorst – A classic! This book is really long so he doesn’t always make it through the whole thing…but he brings it over to me a lot when we are reading books.
3. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff – Another classic! This is a fun book that Grey really gets a kick out of. However, every time we turn to the page that has crayons on it…he immediately starts asking if he can color, too
4. Tickle Time! by Sandra Boynton – Definitely one of the more fun books to read! It involves a lot of tickling and whenever we start reading it, Grey gets super giddy and tries to run away! You probably wouldn’t want to read this one before bed…but it’s so fun any other time of the day!!
5. No, David! by David Shannon – This was a gift from Auntie Hanna and it is by far one of his favorite books! I am honestly surprised I haven’t included it before. His favorite pages? The one where David is streaking down the street (he always points out his bum), and the page with the football on it! It’s a super cute book with funny pictures!
What are your kids reading these days?
If you liked this post, please pin and share it!!