It’s September and in other parts of the country it actually feels like September. But not here. Not in Texas. No, it feels like summer. It’s hot and humid and I sweat every time I walk outside.
I see all the pictures from other climates…the Fall boots, the pumpkin spice lattes, the cozy sweaters. I have to admit, I get a tiny bit jealous. So I decided to do something about it and I made my own Fall! I figured out 5 ways to make myself think that it’s Fall when really it’s 100 degrees outside.
1. Light a Fall candle. (Duh!) It doesn’t have to be cold out to do this!
2. Drink a PSL in your car with the A/C cranked! You won’t even know the difference. Maybe throw on a sweater for even more Fall vibes!
3. Make s’mores in the microwave. Too hot for an outside fire? No problem! We do this year round and Grey is a big fan of the taste…just not a big fan of the sticky marshmallows. #textureprobs
4. Paint your nails a Fall color. Mine are already a shade away from black and it makes me feel like it’s the dead of winter.
5. Wear Fall accessories…minus the boots and sweaters. Fall colored jeans, dark lips if you’re into that, and my newest favorite accessory…a wooden watch!
Seriously though, how cute is this watch? It’s so unique and I haven’t seen anything like it. One of the best parts about these watches is that they are self winding automatic! That means no batteries!! I don’t know about you but I hate when my watch batteries die. These would also make an awesome gift. Tis the season!
(Anyone celebrating a 5 year anniversary soon? The traditional gift is something made out of wood!)
Those are my top 5 ways to get you into the Fall spirit even when it still feels like Summer outside. Is it feeling like Fall where you live? If not, what are your favorite ways to pretend like it is?
And as promised…the details for the giveaway!
One winner will receive a $75 credit to use on any JORD watch!
Also, EVERYONE will automatically get a $20 credit emailed to them just for entering!!
You can enter the giveaway, here!
The giveaway ends on 10/9 at 11:59 PM and both codes will expire on 1/31/2017!
Thanks for reading and thanks to JORD for sponsoring this post!