1. For the coffee connoisseur: A Chemex! I would consider Kane an expert on coffee…he has researched the stuff like crazy. Me? Just give me some creamer with a little coffee and I’m happy. Him on the other hand…he weighs out his beans, grinds them fresh, measures the water, etc, etc, etc. We have a chemex and he swears by it! So, if your man or your Dad is into coffee…this would make a great gift. Plus, it looks pretty sleek on the counter!
2. For the Dad who likes a good beer: The coolest bottle opener ever! We first saw Bottle Breacher on Shark Tank and I knew I had to get one for Kane. We have since bought one for my dad and my father in law! They make great gifts and we love what the company is all about! They employ veterans and each bottle opener is made out of a bullet.
3. For the athlete: A fitbit. These make great gifts for the active men in your life! We both have fitbits…and although we don’t wear them as much as we should, they are pretty handy things to have!
4. For the gamer: A good head set! I love that Kane uses one of these. It means I can sit out in the living room with him without listening to the game he’s playing…or to the people he’s playing with. A lot of them don’t censor their language!! (Lol). Anyways, if you are sick of hearing video games in the background…buy your husband one of these! You’ll thank me later. There are a few different options depending on your price point. Option 1 (expensive), Option 2 (a little less), Option 3 (most affordable).
5. For the businessman: Cuff links! Why are cuff links so expensive? Did you know some of them cost thousands of dollars?! I don’t get it. Anyways…here is a nice pair and they are on sale!
6. For the grill master: A wireless thermometer. These things are genius. You leave them in the meat while it’s cooking and then you can check the temperature from inside your house! I think this is definitely one of Kane’s favorite grilling tools!
7. For the hot drink lover: It wouldn’t be a gift guide without a coffee mug right? I think this one is super simple and gets right to the point for the Dad in your life. You can’t ever go wrong with a coffee mug!
8. For the handyman: A cordless drill! You really don’t know how badly you need one of these until you actually have one. We didn’t know what we were missing before we bought one! It makes everything so. much. easier.
9. For the man with a beard: The Damn Handsome Beard Kit. Really, I just liked the name…but I’m sure it’s good stuff if your guy has some facial hair!
10. For the tech guy: A portable charger. How handy are portable chargers?! Everyone’s phones are always dying so this is the perfect gift!
I hope this helps you shop for those special men in your life!
Shop this post: