We love bath time in this house!
I wish you guys could see the little dance Grey does while I’m filling the tub up. Maybe I’ll catch it on video one of these days.
Anyways, I thought I would share our bath time essentials with you in case you are in the market for some new stuff.
1. A bath mat. We got this one off of Amazon and I love that it is antibacterial and mold resistant! Bath mats can get really nasty so be sure to hang it up after each use and wash it about once a week. I just put a little soap in the tub and wash ours that way…but I’ve heard you can wash them in the washing machine, too.
2. Soap and bubbles. You obviously need soap! We have used the soap from The Honest Co. ever since Grey was born. I love it because it smells nice and is gentle on his skin. It also leaves his skin super soft! We just started using their bubbles as well. I tried bubbles about 5 months ago and Grey freaked out! He hated it! So I waited a while and tried them again last week…and this time he loved them! It’s just a fun way to mix bath time up a little bit. (We use their lotion after his bath, too.)
3. Bath toys! My parents got us this basketball hoop and it is definitely a favorite! We just got him some bath crayons too so I’ll let you know if he likes them!
4. Hooded towels. These are the best! We have a few different ones and they are so cute…plus very functional! We have the shark, frog and duck!
5. A rinse cup! Can’t live without a rinse cup. I had to give him a bath in our guest bathroom one night and forgot the cup downstairs and it was tragic! You don’t know how handy these things are until you don’t have them!
Those are our bath essentials! I am curious what you guys can’t live without. Anything I should add into our bath time routine??
Thanks for reading!