I have a review for you today and it’s on a company that I’m really excited about!
I have been a long time fan of LUSH products…but as we all know…it can get pretty expensive.
A friend of mine recently reached out to me about a new line of skin care products that she is selling…and guess what?! It’s very comparable to LUSH (if not better) and less expensive!
All of the products are paraben, paraffin and sulfate free and they contain high quality essential oils and of course natural based ingredients.
Let me introduce to you…
Amy was kind enough to send me 5 products to try out and today I am going to share my thoughts about them!
First of all…every single product she sent me smells amazing. You can tell just by smelling them that they are chock full of good ingredients. Nothing has that “chemical” smell that you get from cheap drugstore brands.
Also I cannot get over the packaging! Everything is so adorable and looks super cute sitting out on your bathroom counter.
(I’m a sucker for packaging)
1. Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme: Finally! A hand creme that moisturizes and doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy! I want one of these for my purse, each bathroom and my kitchen counter. That’s how much I love it!
2. Delish! Sulfate Free Foaming Face Wash: I am extremely picky when it comes to face wash…especially now that I’m pregnant and my skin is going absolutely crazy. So I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this stuff or not…but of course I ended up loving it! It’s super gentle and really got my face feeling super clean.
3. The Daily Grind Body Coffee Scrub: How cute is this packaging! I can’t get over it. And the smell! I am limiting my caffeine intake these days but smelling this stuff wakes me right up! If you like the smell of coffee…you will love this!
4. Calm Down! Oatmeal Face Mask: Seriously so soft and soothing. If your skin is irritated or acting out, I would highly recommend this stuff.
5. Classic Snarky Bar: I am going to be totally honest with you…I don’t normally like anything that comes in bar form. So I was really expecting to hate this product…but it may be the one thing in bar form that I don’t hate! This would make for an excellent exfoliant!
You guys…this company is really doing something right. I have nothing bad to say about the 5 products I’ve tried. I liked them so much that I went and placed an order to try more stuff! I really encourage you to place an order or even get some samples!
You won’t be disappointed.
Click here for Amy’s website.
Click here for her Facebook page so you don’t miss out on any offers!