If you’ve been following my blog for a while…you will know that I am a huge fan of LUSH.
I love their approach to using fresh ingredients and I love that there aren’t any harsh chemicals or toxins.
Lately I have been hearing so much about their “Mask of Magnaminty”, so I finally picked it up last time I was at the store.
This mask is for your face and back. It is formulated with peppermint, kaolin, and adzuki beans and is designed to deep clean the skin.
This is just your basic mask…you apply to a clean face, let sit for 10 minutes and then rinse off.
Here are my likes and dislikes of this product:
– The scent. It reminds me of a York Peppermint Patty and I don’t mind smothering it all over my face.
– The texture. I love that this mask is a little gritty. It makes me feel like it’s doing a little exfoliating as well as cleansing. Plus it’s cold when you put it on your face so that feels really refreshing.
– The result. Perhaps the most important part of a face mask is the results you get after using it. This mask leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean! I literally want to use it every single night.
– The application. I have to say it’s a little bit difficult to apply. I don’t really know how to explain it but I just find myself getting a tad bit annoyed when trying to apply this mask.
– The removal. I find that removing this mask is also a tad bit frustrating. I have started using this mask right before my shower…that way I can just hop in and wash it off without having to worry about getting it everywhere. That helps with the removal a lot!
Overall I am really enjoying this face mask.
The next one I want to try is the “Cupcake” mask…but I would definitely purchase “Mask of Magnaminty” again!
You can find this mask here or in your local LUSH store.
Do you have a favorite LUSH product?