We are home from our weekend of traveling.
We were lucky enough to have two Thanksgivings this year.
It was so nice to be around both of our families.
The holidays are my favorite time of the year and to be able to be close enough to see both sides is really a blessing.
We headed out to Kane’s hometown Wednesday night.
His grandparents Roger, Julie and Pat joined us…as well as his Uncle Bruce, Aunt Stacey and his cousin Brent.
And of course his wonderful parents!
They cooked an amazing meal and we enjoyed every minute of it.
1. My favorite window in Kane’s childhood home.
2. Daisy waiting at the top of the stairs for us.
3. Thanksgiving morning.
4. The table getting prepared for the big meal.
5. Loves for Bailey the Beagle.
On Friday, we headed over to my parent’s side of the state.
My brother and his girlfriend, Shannon, came home so it was really nice to see them.
My Granny and Papa were there too and of course my parents!
Plus all seven dogs.
My mom made my favorite cookies from childhood…and my dad cooked a delicious prime rib for dinner.
1. With my lovely mother.
2. Preparing my favorite cookies.
3. This is a “secret” family recipe…but this is a little sneak peak of the ingredients.
5. The finished product.
1. With my beautiful Granny.
2. Kane and Matt solving the world’s problems.
3. Matt and Shannon.
4. Conversing with the grandparents.
5. Leo makes his first appearance on the blog.
1. Dad and Daughter.
2. Mom and Granny.
3. Mom and Daughter.
4. Mom and Son.
5. Husband and Wife.
1. Papa tuning the piano.
2. Dad’s prime rib.
3. A couple of sweet treats.
4. The boys and their “after dinner cigars”.
5. My handsome father.
1. The men being men by the fire pit.
2. Nap time with Daisy.
We are so thankful that we have two incredible families.
Being home this year really made us realize how lucky we are.
I hope all of you had a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
YouTube Vlog Channel: youtube.com/kaneandkrista12
My Other YouTube Channel: youtube.com/kristamae12