Today’s recipe is inspired by my Mom.
Growing up, she made the best apple cobbler.
It was always my favorite dessert.
I asked her to make it for me last time I was there and to my surprise it was really easy to make and pretty healthy.
I have taken her recipe and simplified it for just one serving.
This is perfect if you have a sweet tooth but don’t want to make an entire dessert.
Click here for a printable recipe.
– 1 apple
– 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (liquified)
– 1 tbsp honey
– 1/2 cup oats
– 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Cut apple into thin slices and place in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Mix together coconut oil, honey, oats and cinnamon.
3. Pour mixture over apples.
4. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
5. Top with ice cream if desired.
Let me know if you try this recipe!
YouTube Vlog Channel: youtube.com/kaneandkrista12
My Other YouTube Channel: youtube.com/kristamae12