It’s time for my December Favorites! This month I have a variety of things from Christmas gifts to coffee creamer. I know I’ve only had some of these gifts for a few days but I know they are going to be favorites! I will try to find links for everything 🙂
1. My first favorite has to be this whole month. I love everything about December. The Christmas lights, the trees, the snow, the atmosphere, just everything. I am going to be really sad when it’s time to take down all of our decorations.
2. My new coffee creamer. My mom had this at her house and I loved it. It was kind of hard to find and I ended up getting it at the health food store but it is so worth it. I have really started to like the taste of black coffee so I barely use any of this…but it’s enough to take a little bit of the bitterness out of my coffee.
3. Our new protein powder. We found this at GNC and I really haven’t heard too much about it…but it’s pretty good.
4. My honey jar. I’ve really been wanting a jar to hold our honey and Kane finally got me one! This was a Christmas present from him and I was seriously so excited to get it. It matches our tea kettle too 🙂
Le Creuset Honey Jar (I couldn’t find the exact one but the one in the link is very similar)
5. My Michael Kors watch! I have wanted this watch for about a year now and I was so excited when I got it!! This was a present from my mom and dad and I am pretty sure I’ll be wearing this daily.
6. If you follow my blog, you’ll know that I love coffee mugs. My best friend and sister know me well and both got me one. 🙂
This one is from my best friend 🙂
This one is from my sister.
7. My best friend was so thoughtful and got our dogs a Christmas present too 🙂
8. Kane got me a slideshow picture frame. This is really neat and right now I have all of my wedding pictures in it!
9. Another favorite is my Ocean Salt from Lush. I have been using this twice a week and it work amazing for my skin! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth.
10. My last favorite is our new bed. We got our first tempurpedic and decided it wasn’t for us…so we upgraded to a new one. This one is soo much better. It has amazing support while still being extremely comfortable.
11. Kane’s favorite of the month are his new socks. He found these in Vegas and is wearing them today so I thought I’d include a picture 😉
Last, but certainly not least, I will leave you with this amazing picture of our dogs.
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and a Happy New Year!!