Today I am thankful for my siblings.
Although my brother and I haven’t always gotten along, I still love him and I know he would be there for me no matter what.
1. He gives really good advice.
2. He taught me a lot while growing up.
3. He is so smart.
4. He is always there for me when I need him.
5. He is always giving me compliments.
6. He gets along great with my husband.
7. He is a hard worker.
8. He has a really good sense of humor.
9. He is very logical.
10. He has a really big heart.
Love you Matthew!
I am also thankful for my sister, Betony. Even though we have only known each other for a short time, I am still so grateful that she is in my life.
1. She is seriously the nicest person ever.
2. She is into health and fitness just like me.
3. She welcomed my family with open arms.
4. Her husband is incredibly nice too!
5. She loves dogs 🙂
6. I feel like I have known her all my life.
7. She has brought a new happiness into our family.
8. She is super easy to get along with.
9. I finally have a sister!
10. She also gives really good advice.
I am so thankful to have such great siblings! Love you guys!