Here are the rules for this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Paste the award image anywhere on your blog
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate other blogs you enjoy for this award
5. Post a comment on your nominee’s blogs to let them know of their nomination
So here we go with my 7 facts!!
1. I constantly crack my knuckles, back, knees, shoulders, ankles, every part of my body basically! I was always told that I would get arthritis when I was older…but I’ve even had doctors tell me that’s not true! 😉 Which is good news because I would probably be a hurting unit later in life!!
2. I only have one sibling. His name is Matt and he is 3 years older than me. I loved having an older brother growing up! (I must admit that sometimes I hated it though ha) And I loved being the baby of the family!!
A recent picture of Matt with my mom
3. I grew up in Kingman, Arizona. This was the only place I had lived for 18 years until I moved to Montana after high school. Quite the climate change!!
The snowman that Kylie & I built! This was during my first winter in MT and that is when I met Kylie. 4 years later and she is my Maid of Honor 🙂
4. I love my dog, Mia, like she is a child! She is a pomeranian and I’ve had her for 3 years now but it feels like I’ve had her forever!
5. My soon to be husband, Kane, took me on my first trip out of the country! We went to Punta Cana which is in the Dominican Republic! This was a rough trip for me in the beginning because I wasn’t sure what to expect and it was the first time traveling without my family. We always joke that since we made it through that trip, we can make it through anything!!
A few pictures from our trip!
6. I have a very close relationship with my parents and feel like I could tell them anything! They are my best friends and I couldn’t ask for a better mom & dad!!
At my high school graduation party! 2008
7. I am marrying the man of my dreams in 11 days!!!!!
Now I am nominating these blogs for this award!
This was so much fun to do! Hope everyone enjoys it!!